Quality Candidates without blowing the budget?
Boost can help keep your finance department happy with our range of free employer services:
• Free advertising, pre-screening and shortlisting to optimise your recruitment process
• Facilitating Recruitment and insight events to promote your vacancies and give you direct access to potential new talent
• Pre-employment training facilitated – enabling you to plan ahead for future recruitment needs
• Reference checks as required
• In-work support for successful candidates
• Inclusivity planning - let us advise you on reasonable workplace adjustments to diversify your talent pool
• Help your organisation to deliver social value/CSR targets
We can offer your company a tailored approach to fulfil your requirements – why not get in touch and see why so many employers choose to work with Boost
Scroll down to read about free business support schemes from Barnet Council.
We work with:
To speak to us about your current vacancies or partnership opportunities please contact our recruitment team here:
Free business support schemes from Barnet Council
Barnet Council is funding free business support schemes. We want to help our businesses recover from the negative impact of COVID-19 and build for the future.
Employee skills courses
Provided by Barnet and Southgate College, these courses can help improve your business compliance and standards. It also gives you and your employees the opportunity to learn key skills. These include:
- health and safety
- food and hygiene
- first aid
- English language in the workplace
Micro-business growth courses
Business masterclasses from Middlesex University that will teach you how to scale your company and plan for future growth. It is ideal for owners and senior managers. The masterclasses will help improve your skills in:
- business growth planning
- digital marketing
Plus an opportunity to host (virtually or in person) a Middlesex graduate to help accelerate a business growth project for your business.
Keep up to date
Or find out more about Barnet’s business support at www.barnet.gov.uk/businessrecove