Technology doesn't have to be difficult. We will make sure to help you with everything digital until it clicks.
Become a Digital Champion!
This is a voluntary role aimed at Barnet residents.
- CPD accredited training to allow you to grow in your role and keep learning new things.
- Huge satisfaction from helping others.
- Meet great people
About Digital Champions:
Digital Champions are volunteers who help deliver digital training in Barnet communities.
Digital Champions have good levels of IT skills, but they don’t need to be experts.
They are comfortable working with learners delivering basic Digital training such as email, Zoom, Facebook.
They will also have a basic understanding of how to stay safe online.
We ask that Digital Champions are
• able to use computers, tablets and smartphones to search the internet safely
• enthusiastic about the positive effect that technology can bring to someone’s life
• sociable, personable, approachable, reliable, adaptable and patient
• able to explain technology in simple terms
• understanding and accommodating of people’s interest and motivations for learning.
Other desirable attributes:
• a good sense of humour and willing to have fun
• great communication skills
• some knowledge of social media
Apply to become a Digital Champion:
For enquiries please contact:
More and more people are learning online. However, there is so much content available, it can be hard to find what you need. That’s where Make It Click comes in – we’ve done the searching for you.
Make It Click is a collection of online learning resources to help you build your digital skills. You can learn new apps, develop in the programs you already use, and upskill to take a positive step forward in your work.
Follow the link below to see what’s available!