Our Household Support Fund allocation is now fully spent. Currently we are waiting for updates on a possible new allocation. Visit our website or follow our socials for more information. Meanwhile, please have a look on the list of other organisations who might be able to help you:

If you or your client is 55 and over, please call Age UK Barnet and ask for the Household Support Fund Team on 020 8203 5040 or email Age UK Barnet at info@ageukbarnet.org.uk.

Resident Support Fund (formally known as Local Welfare Assistance Fund) contact them on 0208 359 4242 or email ResidentSupportFund@barnet.gov.uk. You can also make an application by going to the Barnet Council Resident Support Fund page.

If you or your client is a Parent (single/couple) please contact your local children centre: https://www.barnet.gov.uk/directories/childrens-centres .

Citizens Advice Barnet for legal advice and advocacy, send referrals to: emailadvice@barnetcab.org.uk (please note you need to ask the client’s permission first to do the referral). Or come to our walk-in sessions at Burnt Oak Library or High Barnet

Citizens Advice @ Boost: In a limited capacity, we offer in-person advice first come first served:
Tuesday and Wednesday,  9.00AM to 12.30PM at Burnt Oak Library, 99 Watling Ave Edgware, HA8 0UB.

Monday and Thursday, 9:00AM to 12:30PM at Grahame Park Library, The Concourse, Colindale, London, NW9 5XB

Jim’s Café – On a first-come-first-served basis, they offer an in-person advice from
9.30AM to 12.30PM on Wednesdays at St James Church, 71 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, EN4 8RN

Or Debt free London for debt advice, website: https://debtfree.london/ or call 0800 808 5700.