Train to become an enforcement agent working locally in Barnet with a starting salary of £23,000 PA + generous uncapped commission.
Role: Trainee Enforcement Agent
Location: Training based in Northampton, role is countrywide but work allocated in Barnet/London area
Salary: £23,000.00 plus generous commission (uncapped)
Contract: Full Time – 10+ Trainees required
Closing Date: 31.01.22
• Current Driving Licence.
• Good communications skills both written and verbal and basic numeracy skills.
• Good administrative/organisational and negotiation skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to deal professionally with members of the public.
• Route mapping skills.
• An ability to work under pressure to strict targets and deadlines, with patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Knowledge of public safety and security.
• To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held tablet or phone
• GCSE to include Maths and English, Grades A-C or equivalent qualifications or experience