Come and grow your baking career in one of the largest, most dynamic, fast-growing sectors of the food and drink industry.
This is not just an apprenticeship, it’s an opportunity for those of all ages and backgrounds to start their career in the world of artisan baking. The Bread Holdings will teach you everything they know about the bakery, from learning traditional bakery methods (from the best bakers in town), to understanding how they package and transport their products to the customers. As you learn more, you will earn more.
What’s in it for you?
• You will be learning from the best trained artisan bakers in the town!
• We will fund your Bakery Level 2 qualification, over £9000 worth of development.
• You can take a loaf home with you every day… so you can share our handmade bread with your family for free.
• We are proud to pay over 60% more than the standard apprenticeship wage.
• Learn as you earn. The more you learn, the more money you will make. It’s that simple.
• Guaranteed job at the end of the apprenticeship.
• Love bread, cakes, and pastries as much as we do? You’ll love it even more with a massive 40% discount at GAIL’s Bakery.
• Never a dull moment – fun, laughs and lifelong friends.
• On top of this, 28 days paid holiday and high-street shopping discounts on your Apprentice Discount card.
Experience needed: A good attitude and a willingness to learn. You must have a passion for food and bakery, just like we do!
What your apprenticeship includes:
• A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops, masterclasses, and webinars.
• A mixture of face to face and online/phone catch ups every 4 – 6 weeks.
• A Review every 12 weeks with your Line Manager and the College.
• An opportunity to obtain Functional Skills in English and maths (if you don’t already have the GCSEs).
• Apprenticeship Certificate
• Level 2 Certificate in Baking Industry Skills
• Level 1 maths and English (if applicable)
Register your interest here: