JIB / JTL Electrical Apprenticeship available, with a London based electrical contractor – Vallectric Limited , who work predominantly in the housing refurbishment market place. Submit your interest below:
- The electrical contractor is currently undertaking work in Barnet, but the applicants need to be aware that the business is active in other locations, mainly inside the M25.
- JIB rates of pay will be offered.
- Annual leave is 23 days + 8 days statutory.
- The successful candidate will be required to attend college on a weekly basis.
- The apprenticeship duration is 4 years. The resulting qualification will be an EAL NVQ 5357.
- A permanent role with the business will be available at the end of the apprenticeship, with the options for progression for the right individual(s).